A key challenge with CSR is determining the ways in which companies measure, represent, and report on their ethical and sustainable programs and activities. Although there are national and global best practices for ethical behavior by corporations, there is no single national or universal index used by all.
As a potential socially responsible investor, you're interested in learning more about a company's CSR and sustainability practices. To that end, you are planning to perform due diligence before making a decision about whether or not to invest in a company. Select one MNC and read its annual CSR report. Then address the following.
1. Compare and contrast the company's CSR report using two indices, such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and The Global 100, which measure the CSR practices of corporations. Evaluate the usefulness of these two indices for your research on the MNC's CSR practices by critiquing the credibility and limitations of each.
2. Generate a report about the company's CSR performance and strategies based on your analysis. Support and cite your analysis with facts drawn from your research.
• Your paper should be 5-6 pages in length, not counting the required title and reference pages.
• Include at least three scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. .
• Format your entire paper, including all in-text citations and references, according to APA formatting