Read the mini-case study, Bulltuff Stock Trailers, Inc., from Entrepreneurial small business and answer the mini-case study questions, keeping in mind the following considerations:
- What is causing Hal's cash flow problems?
- Develop a plan to address the problems.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3 to 4 pages in length, not including cover and reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA Requirements.
- Cite a minimum of three sources--two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your responses.
Please review the Case Study enclosed here:
Attachment:- Case Study.rar