Create a four to seven page paper that:
• Describes the results of your assessment of the labor market from which your selected organization draws candidates for open positions.
• Explains the population, demographics of the population, levels of education, and how much training may be required to prepare new workers drawn from this pool for positions in the firm.
• Uses regional economic corporations, US Department of Labor and other sources to provide data.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
• Should be double-spaced and 12 point font
• Should be formatted according to APA style
• Should include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
• Should conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
• Should reference two scholarly resources
• Should include a reference page written in APA format