Assignment:Foundational Information In Health Informatics
· Barkholtz, D. (2017). Vanderbilt is a case study for the dreaded EHR conversion.
· Epic. Patient engagement.
deBronkart, D. [e-Patient Dave]. (2011, April 7). TEDx Maastricht-Dave deBronkart-aka e-Patient Dave: Let patients help! [Youtube Video file].
This Learning Activity will help you to develop skills and knowledge that you will need for the Competency Assessments. It is highly recommended that you complete this optional activity.
Participatory Healthcare Informatics
After viewing the video "Let Patients Help", address the following in your paper:
· Explain the driving forces behind the emergence and continuing evolution of the ePatient movement.
· Analyze the issues and challenges associated with the use of social media in healthcare and healthcare education.
· Describe driving forces behind the mHealth movement.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.