You are President of Long-Term Nursing Facility. You just met with your HR Director and reviewed the documentation she provided regarding staffing. You are quite disturbed by her report indicating the low retention rates of employees and the costs of this problem for the company. You decide that this problem needs further research to determine the causes and possible solutions by your vice president of operations. You must contact the vice president to enlist his help with the situation.
*the communication styles that we are discussing is noble, socratic,reflective*
Discuss the following issues and draft the designated communication for your scenario:
1. Clearly state the purpose of your document by completing the sentence, "as a result of my letter/email/memo, the reader will. . . ."
2. Analyze the audience by noting what you know about your reader (relationship to you/your company, etc.) and how this information should affect your strategy.
3. Identify the type of message-from your reader's perspective-and strategically organize your ideas by following the appropriate structure presented in the Writing Process lectures.
4. Consider why a particular medium is best suited for this message
5. Draft the communication and present it to the class with an explanation of your strategies in the Module 2 Discussion Board.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.