Discuss the below:
Research, review and analyze Korb v. Raytheon, 707 F.Supp. 63 (D.Mass. 1989). Based on your research and the case, create a 5-6 page paper in which you:
1. Analyze and evaluate each case independently by providing the following (about two paragraphs per case):
• Facts of the case
2. Analyze and explain the challenges with freedom of speech.
3. Analyze and explain any challenges with freedom of information.
4. Analyze and explain any challenges with employment law.
5. Analyze and discuss the public perceptions of Raytheon and its influence with the Department of Defense.
6. Analyze and discuss any fraud or misrepresentation on either side of the case.
7. Provide at least four (4) additional court cases that support your analysis.
Your assignment should:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references should follow APA or school-specific format.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are excluded in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes are:
• Recommend how the legal system addresses critical issues faced by public officials to include freedom of the press, funding of government contracts, separation of church and state, public ethics law, hiring lawyers, and handling civil litigation.
• Evaluate legal subjects relevant to public administration to include property, government contracts, employment, and torts.
• Relate the administrative process, constitutional and statutory requirements, to the scope of judicial review of administrative agency decisions.
• Assess legal decisions related to the administration of public goods.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in constitution and administrative law.
• Write clearly and concisely about issues in constitution and administrative law using proper writing mechanics.