Need help to create an use case diagram for system analysis and design class. The following software(Free) needs to be installed in order to draw the diagram.
Visual Paradigm Information
Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML) is a UML design tool and UML CASE tool designed to aid software development. VP-UML supports key modeling standards such as Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, SoaML, SysML, ERD, DFD, BPMN 2.0, ArchiMate 2.0, etc. It supports software development teams in requirements capturing, software planning (use case analysis), code engineering, class modeling, data modeling, etc.
You can download a free version of VP-UML, it is the Community Edition.
Download and Installation Instructions:
1. Download the installation package from the following location: http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/vpuml.jsp?edition=ce
2. Choose your platform (i.e. Windows).
3. Click the button titled "Get Community Edition FREE for non-comercial use."
4. Run the installer package.
5. After the installation has completed provide your name and email address. An activation code will be sent to your email account. You do not need to pay for this activiation code.
6. Launch Visual Paradigm. You will be prompted to activate your software. Activate your software using the activation code that was sent to your email account.