You work as a communication specialist at Warby Parker, reporting to co-CEO David Gilboa. Using the skills you've been practicing in this course, respond to this challenge:
You're helping Gilboa prepare a report about the company. Gilboa characterizes the report as a "public business plan," in that it will discuss the company and its objectives, strategies, and operations without disclosing the sort of confidential international that a typical business plan includes. The target audience includes potential investors, employees, and business partners.
To help overcome shoppers' reluctance to buy eyewear online, Warby Parker offers Home Try-On, in which people can order five pairs of frames, keep them for five days a no costs, then decide which pair they would like to order. This gives shoppers lots of time to try on the frames they are considering and get the options of family and friends.
On the job (Internal, Unsolicited Proposal)
Write a 2-3 page internal proposal to your boss or supervisor. Select one of the topics below listed as A-D, and make sure to include it as one of your headings. Remember to include additional headings or sub-headings for each section in the proposal that explain this program- i.e. Background, Solution, Recommendation. Make sure to correctly identify and analyze your audience, as well as any possible secondary audiences. Usually, the person to whom you submit your proposal is in a position to order the implementation of the change recommended.
1. Home Try-On: Making online shopping even better than in-store shopping
2. Home-Try On: Our tried and true way to eliminate the risk of buying eyewear online
3. Home Try-On: Now you can try on five frames in the comfort of your own home
4. Home Try-On: How we can reduce a major perceived risk in the Warby business model
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.