Assignment: Using Loops in Python
You recently graduated college and you are applying for a programming job that requires the understanding of loops in Python. The manager you are interviewing with has asked you to take an assessment to prove your programming knowledge. Below are the requirements for the programming skills test.
In Python, create a program that meets the following requirements:
• Take two integers from the user.
• Save the lower number as x.
• Save the largest integer as y.
• Write a loop that counts from x to y by twos.
• Print out the values of that loop using the Print function in Python.
• Write another loop that adds x and y, and saves the value as Z.
• Print out the values of Z using the Print function in Python.
Provide the code and take a screenshot of the output, then paste the screenshot(s) into a Microsoft Word document.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.