Read the "Case Study Analysis."
Select one of the following theories that you feel best applies to treating the client in the case study:
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using the theory you chose. Include the following in your analysis.
1. What concepts of the theory make it the most appropriate for the client in the case study?
2. Why did you choose this theory over the others?
3. What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
4. Is the theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
5. What will be the counselor's role with this client?
6. What is the client's role in counseling?
7. For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
8. What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
9. What may be a risk in using this approach?
Include at least three scholarly references outside of the course textbook in your paper.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.