To prepare for this discussion, please read Chapters 12 of your textbook (Feenstra, 2013). Finally, review Instructor Guidance and Announcements. In this discussion, you will consider relationships. Be sure to use your own academic voiceLinks to an external site. and apply in-text citationsLinks to an external site. appropriately throughout your post.
1. Identify a relationship (from a book, play, television show, movie, etc.). For example, you might choose a love story or a story about a deep friendship. Briefly relate pertinent information about the characters and the nature of their relationship.
2. Analyze the connection from a social psychological perspective. Point out specific examples to illustrate the following:
o Which of the various factors in attraction are present?
o Is the relationship based on friendship or love? If love, what type of love is portrayed?
3. Summarize any factors in the relationship that resulted in conflict. If the relationship dissolved, explain factors that may have led to the demise. Predict elements that are present and may eventually create problems in the relationship.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.