In a minimum of 600 words, document a succession plan for an employee (e.g., IT Developer, Maintenance Crew, Training Specialist, CEO) in your chosen firm. What concepts are crucial when recruiting team members? Be sure to address the following questions in your response:
1) What are the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) of that position?
2) Will you select, train, or both for these KSAs?
3) How will you ensure your selected successor does not leave the firm?
4) What succession planning process will you use?
Follow the steps above in chronological order. Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G. (2015). Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.