Assignment: Enterprise Information Systems Security: A Case Study In The Banking Sector
Use the following template as a guideline to develop your assignment. Enter your answers on the template to keep them organized.
1. The case outlines the Enterprise Information System Security framework with policies for Security, Awareness, Access Control, and Top Level Management Support. In addition to those policies, suggest three more security policies to help mitigate risk against security attacks. Distinguish the controls among people, technology, and business process operations. Use the template to discuss each new policy.
2. Classify the security controls to support each policy according to preventive, detective, and corrective measures.
3. What additional steps should you take to improve the company's information security system? Would you suggest an audit?
4. What recommendations would you give the bank CIO for how it might select a security management maintenance model? Include graphics if available.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Reading: Enterprise Information Systems Security: A Case Study in the Banking Sector by Peggy Chaudhry, Sohail Chaudhry, Kevin Clarkand Darryl Jones.