Answer the following questions:
1. What does Kant mean by good will?
2. What is a categorical imperative?
3. Why does Kant think that a false promise cannot serve as a universal law (585)?
4. What is a maxim (587)?
5. What does it mean to treat a person as a mere means (justice) (588)?
6. What does it mean to treat a person as an end in himself or herself?
Based on reading the MLK article and Plato's Crito answer the following questions below:
1. What is political philosophy and why do you need to learn it as a student, person, and citizen?
2. What are the main differences between Socrates and MLK's views on the purpose of the political community? Similarities?
3. What is their definition(s) of justice?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.