Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapters 1 and 2 from Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice, Importance of leaders with the right leadership styles, What makes a great leader? (Cover Story), and What Is Leadership? Articles.
Complete the 1.2 Conceptualizing Leadership Questionnaire in the Summary and Resources section of Chapter 1 of Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice, then answer the following questions:
• What do the scores you received on the Conceptualizing Leadership Questionnaire suggest about your beliefs on leadership?
• Of the six dimensions on the questionnaire (traits, ability, skills, behavior, relationships, and process), which two are the most similar to your own beliefs?
• Which two dimensions are the least like your own beliefs? Explain.
Northouse, P. G. (2018). Introduction to leadership: Concepts and practice (4th ed.).
• Chapter 1: Understanding Leadership
• Chapter 2: Recognizing Your Traits
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.