Assignment: Counter Perspectives
Step 1: Share a counter perspective from your paper.
• What counter perspective are you addressing? What does the other side think?
• What is valid about their point?
• What is not valid about their point?
• How did you show that your perspective is the one the audience should believe?
Step 2: Review your peers' counter perspective posts.
• Did you agree or disagree with your peers' position? Why?
o Did they have enough evidence?
o Was it logical?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.