Case Study Assignment
Implementation Plan: Part 1
For Part 1, describe the company that you selected, the products/services they offer, and the history of the company. Next, analyze the company's strategy, mission, and organizational structure.
In your analysis, include the following:
1. What does the strategy, mission, and organizational structure say about the company?
2. What are the positive aspects of the strategy, mission, and organizational structure?
3. What are the company's short-term and long-term goals?
4. What are ways to improve the strategy, mission, and organizational structure?
Much of the information you will need to complete this segment can be found in the case study in the textbook. However, you are welcome to conduct further outside research as needed. Some details, such as the short-term and long-term goals, may not be explicitly stated. Please use your best judgement and analytical skills to determine that information.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.