Assignment: Strategic Management And Strategic Competitiveness
Company: Proctor and Gamble
Choose one public corporation (Proctor and Gamble co.) in an industry with which you are familiar. Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database, in the University's online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write a four to six page paper in which you:
1. Assess how globalization and technology changes have impacted the corporation you researched.
2. Apply the industrial organization model and the resource-based model to determine how your corporation could earn above-average returns.
3. Assess how the vision statement and mission statement of the corporation influence its overall success.
4. Evaluate how each category of stakeholder impacts the overall success of this corporation.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Determine ways in which the vision, mission, and stakeholders of a firm impact that firm's overall success.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business administration.
• Write clearly and concisely about business administration using proper writing mechanics.