Assignment: Organizational Behavior Management
Read the case study, Improving Responses to Medical Errors with Organizational Behavior Management. In a three-to five-page double-spaced paper (excluding title and reference pages) address the following:
• Explain why the increase in the manager's use of group behavior-based feedback is important.
• Propose intervention strategies the group leader can use to enhance the group effectiveness. Justify your proposed strategies with scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources.
• Explain the motivational theory applicable to sustain the four results listed in the case study.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.