1. Describe the basic elements of a public water supply system as it relates to fire protection systems. This will include source/supply networks and distribution networks as well as fire lines and mains.
2. Explain the classification and appropriate application for the different types of portable fire protection systems, i.e. fire extinguishers.
3. Discuss the following components of a fire alarm system:1. Fire Alarm Control Panel 2. Initiating Devices
4. Discuss the following four types of automatic fire sprinkler systems: 1. Wet Pipe Systems, 2. Dry Pipe Systems, 3. Preaction Systems,4. Deluge Systems
5. Briefly discuss the use of standpipes and fire department connections.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.