1) Find at least three articles that give examples of innovative benefit practices in the workplace. A useful starting point is an Internet search using phrases such as "best companies to work for" in the United States. Summarize what you found without using any cut and paste. Include at least the web links for all three articles at the end of your answer.
2) Discuss some of the choices an employer may make to help control health care costs.
3) Which components of compensation is most essential to motivate executive to lead companies toward competitive advantage? How should executives be compensated? Discuss your rational.
4) Discuss some of the problems that companies are likely to face when both contingent workers and core employers work in the same location. Does it matter whether contingent workers and core employers are preforming the same job? Explain your answer.
5) What arguments can be made in favor of using compressed workweek schedules for companies that pursue lowest-cost strategies? What are the arguments against using compressed workweek schedules in such situations?
6) What impact will flexible work schedules have on employee's commitment to their employees? On employee productivity? On company effectiveness?
7) Find at least three articles that discuss the advantages and disadvantages of increasing the minimum wage in the United States. Summarize what you found without using any cut and paste. In addition, explain your view on the matter? Include at least the web links for the three articles at the end of your answer.
8) What major issues will shape compensation professionals in the future? What issues will cause the most uncertainty for compensation professionals? Explain your answer.
9) Explain why wages are increasing in China, and discuss how this trend may influence a company's choice to conduct business there.
Answer each of the above questions in 200 words minimum.