Discuss the following in a 10 page:
Writing the Compensation and Benefits Paper
This essay must reflect what is considered the current "state of the art" systems, reflecting both academic and professional (practical) orientations. The Final Paper must be 8-10 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages) and be formatted according to APA style guidelines. This paper may be written in first person. This Final Paper should review the available research, discuss the implications of that research for the topic area, and provide conclusions. The paper must be organized into the following areas (use section headings to organize your key points):
1. Introduction: The area of research must be described and the purpose of the research. That is, describe the topic area in terms of
(a) its relationship to the topic and
(b) what you want to be able to contribute to the training literature by writing this paper. Your introduction must include a succinct thesis statement.
2. Review of the literature: Students must provide a brief historical view of the organization and assess the company’s current challenges. This review will include an examination of other organizations with similar situations, including the strategies used to address their issues. Students need to explore theories and strategies that could address the situation. Identify any areas that may have not been addressed in the literature used for review.
3. Implications: Assess any implications. Organize the implications of the literature in a manner that logically builds the case for your recommendations. For each of your implications be sure to reference the literature related to that implication. Be sure to indicate whether the implication is one that has already been made in the literature or if this is one that is original to you through your own analysis.
4. Recommendations: Based on the research, students must make recommendations for a comprehensive solution to the problem. This is where you tie all the pieces together. Make sure your recommendations are organized in a logical order that synthesizes your major points relative to the purpose of your paper. Be sure that your recommendations are justified and have credible support. Inspire your audience to think about the practical application of your topic. Remember, this is the last thing you are leaving with your reader so make the context of your message clear, communicate the impact of your topic, and leave a lasting impression.
5. Conclusion: Be sure your conclusion summarizes your paper and explains how you have addressed the thesis statement.
Your paper must include:
a. Should include a title page according to APA style.
b. Should include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
c. Should address the topic of the paper with critical thought and analysis.
d. Should include section headings to organize your key points clearly.
e. Should include citations to references that support the assertions made and facts presented in the paper.
f. Should conclude a conclusion paragraph that ties directly back to your thesis statement.
g. Should use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
h. Should include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA style