Imagine that you are a director of performance management. With this role in mind, briefly compare and contrast the traditional annual evaluation method of performance appraisals with the new real-time feedback coaching format. State which method you support, and explain why. How do you think Frederick W. Taylor would respond to the real-time feedback coaching system? Explain.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below.
• Your paper should be at least three pages in length (not counting the title page and reference page).
• Writing should include proper grammar, sentence structure, and writing mechanics.
• Organization should be logical, clear, and appropriate.
• You should provide strong evidence of critical thinking.
• Paragraphs should contain strong topic sentences.
• The essay should begin with an introduction to the topic.
• You should make use of logical transitions.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.