In light of the Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) and the myriad of citizens using the new health care insurance system, you, as a health care administrator for a hospital, are responsible for reporting to the hospital's CEO regarding the new plan's cost to the hospital and the issues with patients who can afford regular health care coverage.
Create a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Give your opinion of the rising cost of health care's overall impact on the U.S. economy. Justify your response.
2. Compare and contrast at least two (2) areas of the economy that the new health care act impacts. Explain your rationale.
3. Debate the main pros and cons of using private insurance versus using the new affordable health insurance system.
4. Analyze the cost associated with implementing ACA and its impact on access to health care access for different demographic groups. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Use at least four (4) recent (i.e., last five  years), quality academic resources
Your assignment should follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow APA or school-specific format.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment. The cover page and the reference page are excluded in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes are:
• Analyze the different ways of financing the health care system and the impact on individuals.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization.
• Write clearly and concisely about health services organization using proper writing mechanics.