C# (pronounced as "C-sharp") is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft that intended to combine the computing power of C++ along with the programming ease of Visual Basic. C# is depend on C++ and contains features alike to those of Java.
It is designed to work with Microsoft's .Net platform. Microsoft's intended is to facilitate the exchange of services and information over the Web, and to enable developers to create highly portable applications. C# simplify programming through its use of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Extensible Markup Language (XML) which let access to a programming object or method without needing the programmer to write additional code for each step. As programmers can build on existing code, instead of duplicating it repeatedly, C# is expected to make it faster and less costly to get new products and services to market.
Features of C#
1) C# strongly supports typed implicit variable declarations along with the keyword var, and typed implicitly arrays with the keyword new followed by a collection initializer.
2) As C++, and not as Java, C# programmers have to use the keyword virtual to let methods to be overridden by subclasses.
3) The C# languages does not let for global variables or functions. All of the methods and members have to be declared within classes. Static members of public classes are able to substitute for functions and global variables.
4) A C# namespace provides the similar level of code isolation like a Java package or a C++ namespace, with very same rules and features to a package.
5) Handle memory cannot be explicitly freed; rather then, it is garbage collected automatically. Garbage collection addresses the problem of memory leaks via freeing the programmer of responsibility for releasing memory that is no longer required.
6) C#, not as java, supports operator overloading. Just the most commonly overloaded operators in C++ may be overloaded in C#.
Latest technology based Computer Science Online Tutoring Assistance
Tutors, at the www.tutorsglobe.com, take pledge to provide full satisfaction and assurance in C Sharp Dot NET homework help via online tutoring. Students are getting 100% satisfaction by online tutors across the globe. Here you can get homework help for C Sharp Dot NET, project ideas and tutorials. We provide email based C Sharp Dot NET homework help. You can join us to ask queries 24x7 with live, experienced and qualified online tutors specialized in C Sharp Dot NET. Through Online Tutoring, you would be able to complete your homework or assignments at your home. Tutors at the TutorsGlobe are committed to provide the best quality online tutoring assistance for Computer Programming homework help and assignment help services. They use their experience, as they have solved thousands of the Computer assignments, which may help you to solve your complex issues of C Sharp Dot NET. TutorsGlobe assure for the best quality compliance to your homework. Compromise with quality is not in our dictionary. If we feel that we are not able to provide the homework help as per the deadline or given instruction by the student, we refund the money of the student without any delay.
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!